Saturday 6 October 2012

Sunday Save: Warehouse Sale

Warehouse are having a great sale at the moment, so I thought I'd share with you my favourite items... warning: leopard print heavy.

I always take notice of the composition of items as it makes a great difference to the look. This dress is 100% silk, so will look expensive and classy - no shiny polyester/viscose here! I love the print and the colours. For the Winter months you could wear this with thick opaque tights and a chunky knit cardigan which will contrast well with the silk. The orange will cheer you up on a gloomy day.

Plain white tees are a wardrobe must have, but why not jazz it up a bit with beaded shoulders. 


I love the design on the cutwork on this top, it is quite gothic - again this spices up another wardrobe essential - the black top! 


Canyon Print Dress £70 £40
I tweeted about this dress when it first came out. I just love the colours. Have you been to the Grand Canyon? Surely this is the best souvenir? Well, in fact, you would be a walking souvenir!

Not your traditional AW colours but sometimes you just need a bit of light in the dark winter days. 


Animal Peplum Top £28 £17
There is not much to say bout this except for it is just a much needed leopard print peplum. 



I really like the design of this jacket - not just a boring shaped blazer but has some slouch and rouching.

I have this belt from a past season, it is really versatile and can add goodness to what could otherwise be a boring outfit.

Topaz Ring £6 £3
I realised that bling didn't feature enough on our blog considering we both love sparkly accessories. The colour of this ring is perfect for Autumn. 
This is a bargain - glam up your look with this leopard print stole - it would look great teamed with a leather jacket and some biker boots.
There are plenty more items on their website which I encourage you to check out! I find that sizes go quickly in Warehouse sales, so don't leave it too late to make your purchase!

Love Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment