Monday 8 October 2012

Monday Makeover: Matte Nail Varnish

Hey guys

This is just a quick post to share with you my new favourite beauty item. I was reading a beauty blog and came across Rimmel Rock Your Colour Glitter Top Coat and was intrigued, but as I googled it, I also came across Rimmel Pro Matte Top Coat and this appealed to me more! I love glossy nail varnish - it is one of my favourite things about a Shellac manicure, but I also love the concept of matte nail varnish so I immediately went out and purchased it. 


I had just painted my nails No7 Devils Delight which is quite a glossy bright red. I painted the top coat over and within a minute it had dried matte. I was really impressed.  Unfortunately I didn't think to take a before picture, but I have an after picture here:



I'm not sure how long this has been around but I hadn't heard of it before. I love the glossy alternative! 

Naomi x

No comments:

Post a Comment