Sunday 2 September 2012

Sunday Save: Oasis Peplum Top

I have been a bit unsure about the peplum craze as technically, they should be the most unflattering item. Who would want to wear a top that make the waist look wider I thought!? However, I have to say, whenever I see someone else wearing one, I really like it and wish I could wear it. I have tried them on but they always seem to sit in the wrong place and don't look right.

However, for this print, at this price, I may have to give them another go!

 
This quirky printed top comes courtesy of Oasis and is currently in the sale at just £20. I love blue (I think it's the most prominent colour in my wardrobe) and as you all know, I also love a collar. I don't like actual birds (or anything else that flies around for that matter) but I am quite a fan of a bird print.
 
This is currently available in all sizes but I suggest you act quick to bag yourselves this bargain!

No comments:

Post a Comment