Sunday 9 September 2012

Sunday Save: Matalan Bargain Bags

Hey guys

I hope you are enjoying the weekend. I wanted to share with you some bargain bags from Matalan - they're so cheap you could get them all and it still be a save!

Classic Red Satchel £8
This bag is really cute and a good imitation of some of the more expensive satchels floating around. It comes in different colours - we like the yellow one too!
Zipped Tote Bag £12
Every girl loves a tote that can be filled with all the necessary items! This bucket shaped bottle green bag with tassels is bang on trend and an absolute bargain! It is also available in other colours.


Vintage Style Duffle Bag £10
Duffle bags add a vintage twist to any outfit. Do you remember having one when you were 5?!

I know this is a Matalan specific blog post, but I am too excited to keep this quiet. H&M also have a cute duffle bag in a gorgeous berry colour for £19.99


Suedette Satchel £8
I think this is my fave of the bunch. I like its simplicity and the dark green suede.



Ahhhh bags bags bags. You can never have enough :)

Love,
Naomi  
x


No comments:

Post a Comment