Wednesday 22 August 2012

Wednesday Winners

Hey guys

Who's that girl? loves a feel good charitable act and for Wednesday Winners we are donating to you the results of hours and hours trawling the web for your fashion pleasure. Chelsea and Naomi have both picked their top 5 gems emerging on the fashion sites this week and they sure do hope you agree that these are some special items.  Which one(s) will you be getting?!

Chelsea's Picks:

I am desperately clawing on to the last days of summer and am pleased to see that some of the Internet retailers are too. I managed to find these Summer treats amongst the A/W lines...




1. Mulberry Locked Cosmetics Purse in Pink Glossy Goat (£150)
This may strictly be a cosmetics purse according to the people at Mulbs but I think it's far too pretty to be smearing the inside with lipgloss and eyeliner. With dimensions of 21cm x 13cm I think it'll be the ideal clutch to put your phone, money and keys in for a night out.

2. Accessorize Black Glitter Heart Studs (£2)
You have read correctly - this is not a typo - £2!! They may not be Tiffany diamond studs but they sure look sparkly with all that glitter and who can resist anything heart shaped? Not me!

3. Miss Selfridge Hubabuba Glitter Wedge (£55)
I guess I'm still in wedge mode after yesterday's Tuesday Shoesday! These sparkly shoes look super comfy and will compliment the earrings perfectly.

4. Topshop Pansy Print Crochet Collor Top (£34)
I am a serious sucker for a collar. Sometimes I just filter the results by the keyword 'collar'. Especially, a Peter Pan collar (I'm delighted to hear that Marc Jacobs will be heavily featuring Peter Pan collars in his A/W line so hopefully it will continue to be a hit on the high street). Combined with a cute ditsy print, this top will be perfect with skinny jeans or tucked into cute shorts.

5. Ted Baker Birdie Branch Print Dress (£139)
It was hard to pick just one dress as Ted Baker's latest collection is filled with interesting prints and great shapes. However, this quirky bird print dress caught my eye. Not only do I love the design but it's an unusual shape compared to my other dresses and I can imagine it would look great with a colour pop clutch and some killer heels.


Naomi's picks:

I am loving the AW12 pieces hitting the fashion sites this week! 



1. Kookai at ASOS Floral Trousers (£85)
I LOVE these trousers! Oriental chic or what?! Visit the blog next week for tips on how to style floral trousers!

2. Paul Smith at Coggles.com Fairisle Scarf (£125)
What I love about this scarf is the combination of fairisle, solid pink and stripes - a combo perhaps only Paul Smith could pull off.   The 94% wool and bright colours will keep you cosy and cheerful during the impending winter months.

3. Whistles Marianne Satchel (£195)
I have been wanting to invest in an across the body bag for sometime - there are days and events where you just need to be hands free! This is a classic style that won't date - a perfect investment piece and heirloom ;)

4. Miss Selfridge Cream Textured Jacket (£35)
A Chanel-esque jacket for a millionth of the price, you can't say no! Dress this up or down, but don't forget the pearls!

5. Fred Perry at ASOS Gingham Shirt with Roll Up Sleeves (£65)
Burgundy is going to be a big AW colour this year. I love the small collar with the baby buttons and the classic Fred Perry look. By the sounds of the materials: "a blend of cotton and linen with a soft, flannel hand feel", it's going to be delightfully comfy!


We would love to hear your comments and any details of your top 5 items this week!

Lots of charitable love,

Chelsea & Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment