Saturday 25 August 2012

Saturday Splurge: The must have dress

When the mywardrobe.com email dropped into my inbox this week, I took notice and with attention grabbing prints like this, who wouldn't? I WANT THIS DRESS!



This dress is by MSGM, an Italian brand founded by Massimo Giorgetti. The whole of this collection is amazing with bold royal blues and hot flame oranges not to mention the florals, stripes and zigzags. I am literally in print heaven!

This is my ideal summer all year round dress. I love the blue against the orange and the length and fit look great too. I'd team with cute flats for a day time look, toughen up with shoe boots or add to the pretty with a high court shoe. I'm sure it would also look great with opaque tights and a leather jacket as we head into the cooler months - see, I told you - totally an all year round dress!

Stocked at mywardrobe and Matches, I imagine this collection is going to sell out pretty quickly so if you feel like splurging or deserve a special treat I'd act fast! The dress retails for £230 which is expensive but when you consider high street brands like French Connection and Ted Baker are around this price, it's not at the super expensive end of the designer price scale. It's also great quality and will stand the test of time - a total investment piece!

I've convinced myself now!

Lots of justifiable spending Love, Chelsea x

No comments:

Post a Comment