Sunday 23 September 2012

Sunday Save: Reiss Outlet

Whilst browsing on the Reiss website the other day when picking my Wednesday Winners, I came across Reiss outlet - I never knew this existed!

I love Reiss but it can be pricey so I've picked out my fave purchases from the outlet! They have pretty good discounts and it's not just the super small and super large sizes left over - most things are available in the full range of sizes so hopefully we have something for everyone here!

Saskia Yellow Long Burnout Top £110 £33

Can you believe what an amazing discount this is? Total bargain of the entire post (I probably should have saved until last to build the excitement!)

I love the bright colour - now I am no longer blonde I have opened myself up to a world of yellow clothing and think I may just have to purchase this bargain!




Reiss do tailoring so well and these trousers are no exception. I love cigarette pants for work as I like how they sit above the ankle - maximum shoe on show! I would even match this up with the yellow top above!





I wasn't sure of this top until I hovered above and saw it on the model (BTW I like websites that offer the alternative view without having to click on to the item - very helpful!) Once you do click on to this shirt it's styled differently but I prefer the casual untucked way of wearing it rather than the smart tucked view. However, it shows it's a versatile top for casual or smart occassions!




You may as well start calling me Caroline Flack because I love shorts lately! Maybe not great purchases just as we're coming into winter but you can always wear them over a pair of opaque tights!




I love a bit of knit and a bit of pink - so this is a great combo!




Scout Pale Grey Jacquard Shorts £110 £33

I am really Flacking it now! I just couldn't resist this pair of shorts as they are such a bargain. Maybe best to put away for next year now though!


Bowie Blue Printed Jersey Trousers £79 £45

I love printed trousers and the colours of this pair are right up my street! I think they would look great with a cool t-shirt, a sharp blazer and some heels!



So there's a selection of my fave bargains. There are also lots of good accessories too so I think you should get yourself along to the outlet section of their website asap - especially as they have free delivery and returns at the moment!

Happy bargain hunting!

Chelsea x

No comments:

Post a Comment