Saturday 15 September 2012

Saturday Splurge: Prada Pyramide Bag

This week's splurge is a real luxury item that I have accepted will never be part of my life - it retails at over £2000 so will forever remain a dream but that doesn't mean I can't look at pictures of all the colour combinations and celebrities toting it around!

The Prada Pyramide is made of Serrfino leather, is a slight nod towards the 50s and has contrast piping around the edges. It's sort of looks like a doctors bag but a lot more chic!




 
I can't decide which colour is my fave - I'm torn between the attention grabbing ruby red with pink trim (which would look great with the Charlotte Olympia pumps I posted about) or the more soft and subtle baby blue one.
 
I am not the only one who loves this bag. As you can see, it's the arm candy of choice for celebs at the moment too.
 
Florence Welch opts for lemon

January Jones has been seen with her black one constantly in hand

Katy Perry co-ordinates with her hair and coat

Naomi's fave, Miranda Kerr, keeps it simple and stylish with beige
 
If you too can only dream, how about trying one of these look-a-likes?
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment